Wednesday, April 12, 2017

For the last time....

Today i donned the school uniform, for the one last time. What was a burden for the past twelve years, became a privilege today. All of my schooling, after dissing about this whole system, today i want to wear them, these uncomfortable clothes, which were with me, through hundreds of lessons and thousands of memories. I had absolutely no liking for this uniform, until today. The twelve years, flashing past me in a moment, and then, a feeling like I just got robbed, of all the good times, of all the times I spent complaining, of all the memories. I felt as i was being stripped of my privilege to relive these moments and create new memories with this uniform I hated wearing but now at the end of the day I take them off for the very last time

No comments:

Post a Comment