Monday, April 10, 2017

A miracle starts with the beat of a heart.... (1)


Love is a hilarious thing, one instance you don't care and the next you go fall head over heels for someone but this story has a small twist to it. And soon in the near future you will learn about the two lovebirds starred in this story for now let's just call them Alex and Natalie and by the way these names, they picked them out for each other.

 It was a long day at class and the teacher was late so I was just waltzing around the class when I saw something peculiar. Two of my classmates (or should I say soon to be partners in crime) were planing to prank someone with a love letter and naturally I end up helping them . It was fun honestly and at that time I had no idea that I had been helping to plant the seeds of the relationship between these idiots. We spent the day discussing how to make it as realistic as possible. And phew it sure is hard to write a letter of love without having feelings but we somehow managed to do so. And eventually we came up with a page and a half worth of lovey-dovey stuff and signed it off with "Your Secret Admirer". 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment